Elder Workman

Check back for news, photos and happn'ins from the field!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Transfers

Words from a morning email:

......unfortunately I am getting transferred today at 12. But I think I will be able to email you again in my new area later on. I wish I could stay here. I love the area that I'm in. We found out Saturday night and on Sunday we told some of the members and I got like 5 awesome necklaces from some of the women in the branch. One of them is a necklace and a bracelet, and I was instructed my sister Mewjo that they were for my future wife. Mewjo is so nice. I am going to miss everyone here, and I am going to miss Anari and Andria's baptism this Saturday :( Yesterday we took pictures with everyone though, including Mewjo, Anari, Andria, Haggai, Gaither, and Brother & Sister Peters.

Words from an afternoon email:

So my new area is Bellevue. I'm in the Issaquah 6th Ward. Didn't Mary Savage say that they have family in Issaquah? Or by Lake Sammamish? Anyway, it's a really rich area apparently and my companion's name is Elder Hudrlik. He's from southern California and has only been out 5 months and so he was way surprised to find out that he is going to be senior companion. Our apartment is pretty crappy.....Ok, it's really crappy. It's over a garage that members own. But nonetheless I am really excited. It was weird saying goodbye to Elder Jenkins.....But I was able to see my MTC district at transfer meeting.

He also said he will send home one of his memory cards with photos!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure glad we had our talk on Sunday...it's so fun to hear how he's doing. What a great kid you raised.

    ReplyDelete