

Yep you were right, it was transfer week. We found out saturday night who in the zone is leaving. Out of our whole zone (Bellevue South), only two people got moved. I was one of them... First I got IN-Zone transferred, which means I just have a different area in BellSouth. And the second person who got moved (out of the zone) was one of our Zone Leaders..........
So put two and two together and hopfully you'll figure it out.
Once again I am very humbled... Elder Aiken and I were really sad they were splitting us up. It was a short 6 weeks. But another cool thing happened, he was made district leader which means we still get to talk on the phone and such and have meetings with the district leaders. I swear every transfer goes by faster and faster, i can't believe it.
We both got a call from President last night. It was nerve racking because I pretty much knew it was coming but he waited forever to call. He said some amazing things, I think he could tell I was not myself from the stress haha.
My new companion is awesome though.. Elder Flickinger is his name and he's from Nephi Utah. He was my Zone Leader in Bellevue as well so we have served around each other a bit. We serve in the Cougar Mountain area, I am way excited/nervous for my new responibilities. We haven't been to our pad yet but we live with members and aparently it is a huge house.
No comments:
Post a Comment