I stayed in Cougar Mountain.. but unfortunately E. Flick, with 3 months left, got transferred today to one of the University wards. He's still a zone leader. It's a bummer, we got along so well. And our other comp we had for a bit, Elder Sammons, went to one of the other University wards.
My new companion was trained by E. Flickinger which is way cool. His name is Elder Suder, from Littleton CO. They are actually a lot alike it's wierd haha. He came out one transfer after I did. This will be a great transfer though, I think we'll be together for awhile.
Sister Nelson came out today while we were loading the car and she had a big grin on her face. Apparently she just read the E'mail you sent her. She said you were mad that she wouldn't be your little spy. Haha I told her not to tell you. That's cheating. She is so cool, I really cannot say that enough
No comments:
Post a Comment