So Elder Hudrlik and I are BOTH getting transferred.........................JK! We're staying.
Me happy about that.
I'm glad you got to visit with the Fowlers. They are probably my favorite family in the ward. I thought about calling him on Sunday to tell him we weren't getting transferred, but I decided not to. I wanted to tell you myself.Those pics are great. I finally have a picture of you and dad now...except its on paper.
Glad to hear your week was good. Our week was pretty good. A lot of tracting. Had a dog charge us, almost got bit. Talked to some really nice people.
We also taught the gospel essentials class on Sunday, and we actually had an investigator there. It was cool. Our ward is so amazing at fellowship, it's great. The only difficult part is getting them to come out with us cuz they are always so busy. At zone conference we won the cleanest car in the zone so we get a hundred extra miles each month. Which is much needed because we have to drive clear out to the middle of nowhere sometimes.
I am eternally grateful for your support and subtle nudges to get me to serve a mission. I will never regret it. I've learned so much already just in the past few months.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment