Oh and guess who spoke in sacrament yesterday? Yup, you guessed it. Me and Elder Hudrlik. I spoke on the importance of members in missionary work and he spoke on the converting power of the book of mormon. I think someone cancelled cuz we only had 3 days notice. But it was actually really good. You'd be proud. I mentioned that it was more difficult to speak in sacrament when you're on your mission cuz you don't have your mom to write your talk. Afterwards some members came up and said how that it is so true (but really it was only a joke).
And if that wasn't enough we taught part of sharing time in both junior and senior primary. We asked them to reach out to their non member friends and we gave them all pass along cards. It was really fun. I miss primary.
Anywho I still love it out here even though it is tough stuff.
PS Here's some pictures. I mentioned how some member girls think I look like David Archuletta right? Yuck.


Maybe don't tell Judd that i totally see the David Archuletta look alike thing.
ReplyDeleteI've kinda always thought that.
shhh.
but he's way cuter, natch.