Elder Workman

Check back for news, photos and happn'ins from the field!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A photo from the Fowlers!

They sent the photo with this message:
We LOVE your son!!! We had your son and his companion over for dinner and served them the recipe you sent. Enjoy the picture.....
(to preface, (when the Fowlers were here visiting our neighbors) Barbara said if Judd had a favorite recipe, I could send it to her and she would fix it for him! Isn't that the nicest thing EVER!?) Say yes. This is what Judd said in his email:
Hello Mother Hen,
So first off I have to say that I just love you. Thanks for giving the Fowlers that recipe of yours. They fed us yesterday and I was like......Hey, my mom makes a dish just like this. That was pretty awesome of you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment