Elder Workman

Check back for news, photos and happn'ins from the field!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More music to my ears!

More awesome words about my awesome son! Sister Sorenson [whom I have never met] sent me a card and a photo of Judd, his companion and 2 other Elders.

Sister Workman,
While in Washington State for a funeral, I had the opportunity of meeting four handsome young missionaries. My husband likes talking to all missionaries. When he returned to our table and said they were ALL from Utah - I had to meet them [we live in Richfield, Utah]. Missionaries always look so happy and carry a special glow around with them [doing the Lord's work]. I asked if I could take their picture to share with their mothers. So - here you are! A great shared moment from a Richfield Utahn. Thanks for sharing your son. I'm sure you will be very blessed. You have a great son, doing a wonderful job for the Lord.
Sister Sorenson


No comments:

Post a Comment