I got the sweetest email from Sister Julie Nelson [Judd and his companion live in the basement of her lovely home]. Here is a piece of her email:
I have to say what a joy it is to have your son in our home. He is an excellent missionary. He is also very kind and obedient. The situation here at our home includes a lot of distractions. Like, ping-pong, pool table, video games, etc. etc. However, he is the kind of missionary that is absolutely committed to keeping the rules and having the highest integrity. His companion is very much the same. It is a true blessing to have them here with us. I smile everytime I see them, and I'm afraid that I might chit chat with them too much sometimes. They are very polite and considerate of our family in every way. They also work very, very hard. It is a difficult area as it is affluent and people don't seem to need spirituality. However, if there is someone out there that is looking, Elder Workman and Flickinger will find them.
How nice is she to send me such love? I love her.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment